First I finally got the missing pieces for my sewing machine. I finally was able to finish up the project bags I was making.
TADA!!!!!
Two each. Two bat bags and two spider bags. The spiders have the bats and the inner fabric and the bates have the spiders as the inner fabric. I quite like them. I used The Twisted Stitcher's tutorial. It was wonderfully easy to follow.
I worked on Beatrix Potter this round. Here she was before.
Here she is after. A finish! My fourth finish of the year and my third finish of my January starts. Not great on finishes this year. Still, she is finished and I am quite chuffed with that.
Been spending today making quince jam. It's is a time consuming jam. Best I get back to it.
Happy Stitching all!!!
1 comment:
Congratulations on getting your project bags finished! They turned out cute. Also congratulations on getting Beatrix finished. She is beautiful. What will take her spot in your rotation?
Post a Comment