First, I think I am going to put a Drawn Thread piece in my rotation after my last finish. Having two quaker type piece in rotation at the same time was a bit odd. Worse since I loved one and am not liking the other, heh.
Now, onto the stitching. Worked on Tempting Teas. Really loving this one still. The thread colours are just delightful. If anyone has this, or one of her other lists, you really should start it!
Before.
After.
Those tea pots take a bit of work. There are a more thread colours than you think and lots of counting. Really worth it though. As you can see I am getting to the end of the ABCs. I think I will only have two more rotations on this one. There are two more tea pots to do! I figure a tea pot a rotation and more teas.... then poof, it will be done. Might even get it finished before the end of the year.
The Kid is a senior in high school this year. We just got his senior photos back. I just have to share two of them.
This is a nice senior year photo. It is outdoors and just a nice photo.
This second one is so my kid. Hamming it up and having fun. Looks like he is getting ready to release some big album and this is the cover. snerk


1 comment:
Beautiful piece you're working on! Great pictures of your son! He is a cutie!
Post a Comment