First I bought I new calendar for my stitching next year. I kinda wanna see how often I am stitching. This year has been so low with finishes I kinda wonder where my time is going. heh.
Here it is.
I think it will be nice to use. We will see how that goes.
I worked on Mary Margaret this round. Here she was before.
Here she is now. A nice chunk done on her. Next time I will work on the long dark skirt. I may even get a finish next time she is up. That would be exciting.
I will be back to Forgiveness next. Oh, how I want this one finished.
3 comments:
Mary Margaret is looking good. I have used that calendar book in the past. I found them very helpful.
Wow on Mary Margaret.... looks as though she is coming into
the home stretch. Hope Forgiveness will be forgiving and
allow you to make that another finish..... A Blessed day.
Great progress, I love the little cat in the corner! A craft calendar, I used to create them in my spare time as I fantasized on all the round robbins I would participate in!
Post a Comment