Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Forgiveness never ends

I swear this one makes me lose my mojo every time.  I need to power through.

Here it was before.


Here it is now.



Normally when I would power through this just so I could get to a finish.  With this one however, I am afraid I wouldn't stitch for the rest of the year if I tried that!  It is looking like I will only have one more push on this one.  So, I guess that is something to look forward to.  Just need this one to be done.  Ugh.  Never thought it would be such a slog.  I blame it all on the colours.  They are just too underwhelming.  Ah well.

Next up it Tempting Teas.  So nice to have one I look forward to so much!  Hopefully I will have an update somewhat soon. :)


Happy Stitching all!

2 comments:

Heritage Hall said...

You are much stronger than you feel..... I can see
why you might weary at the task....but so beautiful
at completion.... Moving forward!

Robin in Virginia said...

Forgiveness is looking good and it looks like you are rounding the final bend.